Below are all current and previous version patch notes.
- “Ongoing” events will not move to the ongoing events section until after a feed refresh is triggered. An update is planned to fix this in the near future.
- Added PSO2:NGS Urgent Quests – huge shoutout to Arks-Layer, Aida, ACF, and everyone who reports them!
- Improved settings menu to support the new events format, added helpful links, and more.
- Added ongoing events, including incentives and campaigns.
- Added the ability to mark events as complete.
- Moved ‘ongoing’ events to the bottom of the feed to help make viewing upcoming events easier.
- Improved the layout of event details.
- Improved news feed refresh rate.
- Reduced app power consumption and improved responsiveness, especially when scrolling.
- Removed loading screen when refreshing feed.
- Improved the readability of events, especially with multi-day events.
- Improved the event information layout.
- Added pin icons to the news feed for pinned news posts.
- Fixed the share menu in event details.
- Supports PSO2:NGS events and news.
- Fixed an issue ordering multi-day events.
- Removed notification badges entirely.
- Improved refreshing intervals.
- Several minor bug fixes and code improvements.
- Added a news feed with recent news and updates.
- Improved the flow for new users, including a welcome screen.
- Improved notification handling.
- Improved event sharing menu for all devices.
- Added dismiss toolbar button to alert modals.
- Improved error handling, including error dialogs.
- Disabled Filters until events and event categories are revealed.
- Improved ability to render special/encoded characters.
- Added option to show/hide Urgent Quests.
- Improved “Last Updated” and refresh functions in the status bar.
- Improved error message when no events are in the feed, either due to filtering options or if there are no events scheduled at all.
- Added option to share event details.
- Initial release of the macOS app.
- Greatly improved the methods to recalculate filtered events and notifications.
- Added the latest feed update time and improved the navigation bars.
- Added ability to manually refresh the feed.
- Improvements to alert and settings modals.
- General code improvements.
Released June 4, 2021.
- Initial release of ARKS Alert.